Thank you for your interest in joining the National Disability Mentoring Coalition! We are a membership organization, dedicated to providing organizations and individuals interested in mentoring as a disability inclusion strategy access to resources, networking opportunities, and professional development. It is free to become an NDMC member, but additional benefits are available for paid members:
Free Member Benefits
- Networking opportunities & discussion forum with a national network of disability mentoring professionals and stakeholders
- Quarterly training webinars
- NDMC monthly newsletters
- PDFs of NDMC published guidebooks & resources
- Amplification through NDMC social media
- Influence on the national disability mentoring policy agenda
- Invitations to all NDMC activities, including Hall of Fame and advocacy events
Paid Member Benefits
- All free member benefits
- Ability to complete the Disability Mentoring Certification, which when completed, will be highlighted in your organization’s profile on the Mentoring Connector national database
- Monthly live training webinars hosted by NDMC Hall of Fame members
- 10+ take-at-your-own-pace online courses on disability inclusion
- Access to recordings of all previous NDMC training webinars
Access your benefits, register for upcoming events, and manage your membership here.
Sign up today to become an NDMC member. It’s free to sign up, and once you register, you can upgrade to a paid membership to access additional benefits.
Paid Membership Levels
NDMC paid memberships are valid for 12 months.
- Student – $25 per year
- Individual – $125 per year
- Organization – $250 per year